- n loose or flaccid body fat
- The fatter man is at high risk for lots of diseases, but stem cells in his flab may have lifesaving potential Use the Body's "Repair Kit" We must pursue research on embryonic stem .
- Since she developed a knack for turning big behinds into big bucks, Activist-Actress-Activity Buff Jane Fonda, 46, has been speaking out more against flab than against the .
- The Express shots, however, revealed the Paris Match pictures were retouched to eliminate unsightly flab hanging over the presidential shorts a not entirely illogical (however .
- Daniel Radcliffe in Showbiz Spy
A source close to Daniel, 18, said: "He put on a lot of flab around his middle over Christmas, but starts rehearsals this summer for Equus on Broadway. He wants to be in peak condition by then."
- Ron Washington in MLB.com
He looks good,manager Ron Washington said. "I don't see the flab or the fat."
- Vijay Mallya in MSN India
We need to cut the flab. We need to be lean, mean and efficient,said Vijay Mallya, Chairman of Kingfisher Airlines.