fiscally : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in financial matters
- Supporters of the credits haven't been able to overcome opposition by Republican senators, the White House and a handful of fiscally conservative Democrats, who won't vote for the .
- He was fiscally disciplined, culturally tolerant and enthusiastic about the high-tech industries on which their prosperity was built.
- So as the front runner in the 2008 campaign, McCain is taking the opposite tack, endorsing Bush tax cuts that he once opposed as fiscally unsound; embracing religious .
News & Articles
- Democrats hope for higher revenue, more spending
The budget compromise between Gov. Jerry Brown and the Legislature's Democratic leaders largely mirrors the governor's proposal for a fiscally restrained spending plan that assumes conservative revenue ...
June 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Detroit emergency manager: Call me names, but I need your help
Cash-strapped and fiscally troubled Detroit has about a 50-50 chance to avoid bankruptcy, according to state-appointed emergency manager Kevyn Orr.
June 11, 2013 - The Holland Sentinel
- Detroit EM: Call me names, but I need your help
DETROIT (AP) — Cash-strapped and fiscally troubled Detroit has about a 50-50 chance to avoid bankruptcy, according to state-appointed emergency manager Kevyn Orr.
June 11, 2013 - Petoskey News-Review
- President Bush in Irish Times
I'd be glad to help him if he's the nominee - he is very strong on national defence, he is tough fiscally, he is pro-life. His principles are sound and solid,Mr Bush said.
- Harry Reid in Politico
While the President is correct that people saving for college need to be fiscally responsible, the President needs to lay off Las Vegas and stop making it the poster child for where people shouldn't be spending their money,Reid said in a...
- Alan Greenspan in Washington Post
When Bush and Cheney won the 2000 election, Greenspan writes, "I thought we had a golden opportunity to advance the ideals of effective, fiscally conservative government and free markets. . . . I was soon to see my old friends veer off to unexpected...