firstly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- There are basically two mechanisms that a majority leader can employ to limit filibusters: firstly, he can threaten to block votes on certain of the opposition party's legislation .
- But firstly, we should be talking about bringing health care costs down in general, and making it more affordable for the individual, and for the country.
- Our instructions to our delegates have always been firstly to consider each question in terms of India's interest, secondly on its merits.
News & Articles
- Key Announcements by Weyerhaeuser - Analyst Blog
Weyerhaeuser Company ( WY ) made a number of strategic announcements on June 16, 2013, all of which might have long-term implications on its operations once implemented. Firstly,
June 17, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Can a Director of Football Succeed in the English Premier League?
As the BBC confirmed Joe Kinnear had been appointed Director of Football at Newcastle United on Sunday, fans across the UK looked quizzically at one another. Another attempt to make a Director of Football, or DoF for short, a success? You've got to be joking. The appointment was poorly received for two reasons on Tyneside . Firstly, Kinnear was last involved with the club in their relegation ...
June 17, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Does Facebook Really Need Hashtags?
We’re not looking to discover real-time content on Facebook. They clutter up the design. So why add them? Firstly, the same kind of “me too” behavior that led Facebook to rename “subscribers” — people who receive your public updates but aren’t actual friends — to “followers.” Many people post their Twitter updates to Facebook automatically, [...]
June 13, 2013 - CyberJournalist.net
- David Silva in Yahoo! Eurosport UK
Speaking from Spain's World Cup base, Silva told the club's website: "Firstly I would like to thank Valencia as a club and all of their loyal fans, and my team-mates there and staff. I have enjoyed six years at Valencia, they discovered me as a...
- Avram Grant in CNN
When I became the NASA administrator, he charged me with three things. Firstly he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, secondly, to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, to... Charles Bolden http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_F._Bolden,_Jr.&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFeFUmBYTBkjwGcl1Z3jwHEeQq4Gw India Talkies http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.indiatalkies.com/2010/07/obama-assigns-nasa-chief-engaging-muslim-world-foremost-mission.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEMKxrc2JCWzGpZuMYsmWPwOPTL3g Jul 6, 2010
37706 48863 firstly It is good news that he didn't break his elbow. He is strong enough to recover but we will wait and see," said Grant. "It is firstly the decision of the medical department to see if he can play or not but there is no need to rush -- we have...