- n the male is bright red with black wings and tail
- n eastern subspecies of northern oriole
- n tropical American flycatcher found as far north as southern Texas and Arizona; adult male has bright scarlet and black plumage
- The image of the firebird is one of the best known in ballet: a ballerina in a fantastical costume of glitter and feathers soaring through space in split leaps.
- The Kalmuck peasant, who yesterday guided a primitive plough hitched to a camel, is picked up as by zhar ptitsa, the legendary firebird, and deposited for some revolutionary .
- While he crouches and flaps on the podium like some grotesque little firebird about to take wing, his pianist son, Soulima, will be the soloist.
News & Articles
- Motown Broadway Tickets At Discounts Under $50 For Some Shows
Motown on Broadway tickets fall for some performances under $50 per ticket at Financial Firebird's Ticket-Broadway.com site with additional discounts when using promo code BPACK5 at online checkout. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10822386.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Accident halts traffic at Navarre Beach Causeway
A woman was injured Tuesday morning at around 10:15 a.m. when her yellow Pontiac Firebird collided with a passenger van filled with children at the foot of the Navarre Beach Causeway. “The van was full of kids, but none of them were hurt,” Holley-Navarre Fire District Chief Ron Norton said. “The woman in the Firebird did sustain injuries, but we don't have all the details yet.”
June 11, 2013 - Navarre Press
- Rolling Stones Tickets are Still Available for Fans to Buy at the Last Minute for Stones Tour Dates in Boston ...
Rolling Stones tickets remain available for last minute purchase at Financial Firebird Corporation's Tickets-Cheapest.com site at prices cheaper than other resale sites. With many tickets selling below original face value and an extra discount with coupon code SPRING13 fans should buy their seats now. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6 ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Rainn Wilson in E! Online
Exhibit A: In case you missed it, Rainn wrote on Jenna's MySpace page that he has "kidnapped the lovely Jenna, put her, bound, in the trunk of my Firebird" and will only release her if you go see his new movie, The Rocker, which comes out August 22.
- Gary Scelzi in WhoWon.com
I was extremely pleased with how quick and fast we ran in testing,said Scelzi, "with very little problems, very little effort. We basically used Firebird for a complete test of all the crazy stuff that we wanted to try."
- Miguel Duhamel in AMASuperbike.com
If only I'd won that race at Firebird,Miguel said in reference to the season finale in Phoenix he didn't need for the championship. "I would have won nine in a row!"