- n a transistor in which most current flows in a channel whose effective resistance can be controlled by a transverse electric field
- Rubens' standard horse, a prancing, thick-barrelled animal with nervous fet locks, cascading tail, wild, rolling eyes and distended nostrils, was repeated by Gricault and .
News & Articles
- Pictures: Women in Combat
(FILES)US Marine Cpl. Michelle Berglin assigned to a Female Engagement Team (FET) patrols with Baker Company of the 1st battalion 7th Marines Regiment in Sangin in this June 10, 2012 file photo.
June 18, 2013 - Daily Press
- Rick Boucher in Scott County Virginia Star
It is abundantly clear that FET has long exceeded its intended purpose and now serves only to hinder efforts to ensure the provision of highly efficient and affordable telecommunications service for all Americans,Boucher concluded. "I look...
- Naledi Pandor in Independent Online
Despite the fact that it is optional, it is our intention to promote the study of physical science at FET colleges because it is clear that top-end and skilled jobs require science,Pandor said.
- Neelie Kroes in eGov monitor
EU Digital Agenda Commissioner Neelie Kroes said: "In these days of economic uncertainty, Europe must boldly invest in its future. The European Commission wants to double the budget for FET research by 2015 and I urge Member States to match this...