felis : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n type genus of the Felidae: true cats and most wildcats
- Subscriber Murphy would be meticulously correct if he should state that the felis tigris is to be found in Africa only behind zoo bars.
- The most common pest found in the home, Ctenocephalides felis is streamlined and covered in bristles.
- The subject, a female felis leo somaliensis, is too big for that.
News & Articles
- K-State Vets Warn Cat Owners About Deadly Tick Disease
MANHATTAN, Kan. -- Kansas State University veterinarians are warning pet owners to watch out for ticks carrying a disease that could kill cats. Cytauxzoon felis, also known as bobcat fever, is a blood parasite that infects domestic cats and has a very high death rate.
June 24, 2013 - WIBW Topeka