feat : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a notable achievement
he performed a great feat
- Jackie Robinson's historic feat paved the way for a generation of African-American baseball greats.
- Venter's feat brought science one step closer to the era of personalized medicine and to being able to trace the roots of our genetic variations.
- Observers noted the area appeared to be the size of Wales, making such a large grid an impressive feat of ancient urban planning.
News & Articles
- Former Little Feat singer appears at Fling Barn
HILLSBORO, Ohio | Shaun Murphy, former singer and songwriter with the group Little Feat will perform Saturday night, June 29, at The Fling Barn, south of Hillsboro.
June 19, 2013 - The Ledger Independent
- Woz on Kickstarter project: 'I'm blown away'
What incredible feat of crowd-funded engineering got Steve Wozniak to gush on Gizmodo? Here's a hint: It fits in your wallet. Originally posted at iPhone Atlas
June 19, 2013 - CNET
- Heat’s Allen Pulls Rare Feat In Game 5
Lost in the hubbub of the Miami Heat being one game away from elimination in the 2013 NBA Finals was a rare feat pulled off by guard Ray Allen in Game 5 of the series.
June 18, 2013 - CBS Miami
- Quentin Letts in The Associated Press
The Daily Mail's Quentin Letts praised his "sheer feat of memory ...... and his comedic inventiveness."
- Alex Vieux in MarketWatch (press release)
Choosing the companies with the strongest potential was by no means a small feat,said Alex Vieux, publisher and CEO of Red Herring. "After rigorous contemplation and discussion, we narrowed our list down from hundreds of candidates from...
- Bonnie Blair in USA Today
I'm very happy for Apolo's accomplishment,said Blair, who was at the race. "It's a great feat for him."