- r without fear
fearlessly, he led the troops into combat
- Animal House is the first film project of the National Lampoon, the magazine that prides itself on raising sophomoric yuks to a fearlessly nasty pitch.
- So flash back to the early 70s, when porn was briefly chic, and its makers fearlessly tested the bounds of legal behavior.
- And he waded fearlessly into perhaps the most treacherous satiric waters of all: the new resident of the White House.
News & Articles
- EW film critic: "This Is the End" is snort-out-loud funny
Owen Gleiberman, a film critic for Entertainment Weekly magazine said "This Is the End" is the wildest screen comedy in a long time, and also the smartest, the most fearlessly inspired, and the snort-out-loud funniest.
June 15, 2013 - YNN Rochester
- Glam Slam: The Friday Five -- Ways To Get White Right!
With the "official" start of summer right around the corner, here are a few ways to wear white fashionably and fearlessly!
June 14, 2013 - Access Hollywood via Yahoo! News
- Video: How Many New Yorkers Does It Take To Put Out A Trash Can Fire?
SPOILER ALERT: the answer is four. Harnessing the power of Windex and Dasani, New Yorkers fearlessly teamed up to quench the mighty flames leaping from a trash can on the corner of Madison Avenue and E. 32nd Street. By the time the FDNY arrived, the fire had already been extinguished—if you're anything like Gothamist in-house softie John Del Signore , you may find yourself rooting for the li'l ...
June 14, 2013 - Gothamist
- Michaelle Jean in Toronto Star
We are sad today and we will be sad for quite a while. We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech. We are strong enough to stand tall fearlessly, we are brave enough to bend and cry, and sad enough to know we must... Nikki Giovanni http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Giovanni&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHh0A8GEu90_IzyVkKlzjL_FKf1Rw Sydney Morning Herald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/uni-slaughter-makes-no-sense-bush/2007/04/18/1176696902464.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEvNhDdxQ67ScnoNrSY6SIGXzRI8Q Apr 18, 2007
36726 47421 fearlessly With the New Year having just begun, this new tragedy reminds us of the perilous conditions our soldiers are facing in Afghanistan," Jean said. "I salute their merit, their hard work and all the sacrifices they made so fearlessly."
- Mike Brey in Forbes
We got off to a great start and played fearlessly and with great unselfishness,Notre Dame coach Mike Brey said. "We're good offensively. We can put numbers on the board."