- r without a fault; in a faultless manner
he solved all the problems faultlessly
- They found the highway restaurants "faultlessly clean" and staffed by "smiling waitresses," and the motels inspired them to say, "We can and must learn a lot from the example of .
- Always fair, faultlessly responsible, he is on rare occasions trenchant, and on even rarer ones funny as he was recently when he hailed Joe Valachi as a style-setter for .
- But the film is keyed to Posey's performance: perfectly brittle, faultlessly false.
News & Articles
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm... Like The Year That 'Weak' Worked
Throughout 2013, the distortions created by intervention in once-free markets have left many scratching their heads. The interventions have worked - almost faultlessly - but for them to do so has required the suspension of one belief system (economic reality) and the adoption of another - namely, that everything will be OK because ... well, just because. Can the fantasy persist into 2014? Sadly ...
Jan. 1, 2014 - Zero Hedge
- Mark Webber in ABC Online
The car ran faultlessly and was pretty comfortable so [we're] looking forward to tomorrow,Webber said.
- Ron Dennis in The Observer Blog (blog)
Dennis said last night: "It was a text-book race from him. He didn't put a foot wrong. He drove the car faultlessly. He didn't have anything gifted to him. He won the race from start to finish. And that is a special win."