fatally : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r with fatal consequences or implications
he was fatally ill equipped for the climb
- Failing University of Arizona Nursing College student and Gulf War veteran Robert Flores, 40, walks into an instructor's office and fatally shoots her.
- Together with Reagan she pushed Mikhail Gorbachev to pursue his perestroika policy to its limits and so fatally to undermine the self-confidence of the Soviet elite.
- At work you eat with colleagues, and every third one is already fatally ill.
News & Articles
- Pedestrian fatally struck by train in Springfield
Authorities are investigating after a pedestrian was fatally struck by a train Friday night in Springfield.
June 22, 2013 - WTOC 11 Savannah
- Man accused of fatally shooting mom inside Woodlands home
Man accused of fatally shooting mom inside Woodlands home Houston Chronicle Copyright 2013 Houston Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 8:32 pm, Thursday, June 20, 2013 Montgomery County sheriff's deputies arrested a man suspected of fatally shooting his mother inside a home in The Woodlands. Stuart J. McGuirt, 37 ...
June 21, 2013 - Houston Chronicle
- Burglary suspect fatally shot in Athens County
An Athens County man was fatally shot yesterday morning by the resident of a house that he apparently was trying to burglarize, Sheriff Pat Kelly said.
June 20, 2013 - The Columbus Dispatch