familiarization : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the experience of becoming familiar with something
- When rumors about these rendezvous began to circulate, participating bureaucrats dismissed them as simple "familiarization sessions" to help mainland officials understand the .
- Once the gunboats were completed, the French allowed Israeli sailors to take them out of port, but only on familiarization runs and with limited fuel.
- After a few decades of familiarization and exploration had established that there was no indigenous Martian life, humans might be ready to undertake the ultimate real estate .
- Colin Kolles in Times of India
We look forward to having Christian alongside us in Barcelona later this week so he can spend some valuable familiarization time with the team,said team boss Colin Kolles in a statement. "As a young team we are looking for drivers who can...
- Gen James Conway in Marine Corps Times (subscription)
That familiarization with the Navy and with shipboard life, and all the planning that goes with the landing tables and those types of things, are something that just in a very basic or rudimentary way we want our officers to understand,Conway...
- Ilham Aliyev in Trend News Agency
At present getting familiarization with the airport I saw that the airport combines contemporary standards and perfect conditions in it. I am sure that opening of the new airport will be a great event for the Zakatala people,Ilham Aliyev said.