- n unfaithfulness by virtue of being unreliable or treacherous
- AshleyMadison is making bad choices, broken promises and faithlessness look like something that's trendy and hip and fun to talk about at a cocktail party.
- I had to take care of the spurned one, who came to me shamelessly complaining about Paulus' faithlessness, which amused me .
- That hard-knuckled faithlessness is standard practice in the rough-and-tumble world of syndicates.
- Jesse Jackson in Cincinnati.com
Using a biblical metaphor, Jackson added, "If you get to the Red Sea and you have a fit of faithlessness and you drop your (staff), you'll die on the Egyptian side:. Don't shout before the game is over. We can win this battle if we fight."
- Olusegun Obasanjo in AllAfrica.com
Giving what can be described as an assessment of his administration, President Obasanjo stated that "by our record in the past seven and half years, we have created hope out of despair, faith out of faithlessness, belief out of disbelief,...
- Norman Podhoretz in The Nation.
...years ago, in a now infamous Commentary essay titled "J'Accuse," Norman Podhoretz accused those who dissented from Israel's catastrophic invasion of Lebanon "of faithlessness to the interests of the United States and indeed to the values...