- n a protective covering for the front of a machine or device (as a door lock or computer component)
- Just write on the faceplate, switch on the tag and project your name in lights.
- Instead, the purpose was to weld a humanoid faceplate onto the gleaming titanium circuitry of Al Gore.
- And if you don't like chill, it has a snap-off faceplate, so you can customize it.
News & Articles
- Can Silicon Valley Stand Up to Washington?
Watching Silicon Valley respond to the National Security Agency surveillance uproar has been a bit like watching Iron Man gear up for battle—countless screws whirring themselves into position; armored scales sliding closed; weapons charging; the menacing faceplate slamming solidly shut.
June 20, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News