- n excessive sensitivity of an organ or body part
- n being easily excited
- In essence, the doctors were saying McCain was prone to emotional excitability.
- His excitability is infectious, if only to those on the same side of the aisle.
- But her quick excitability and easy fatigue did not disappear.
News & Articles
- Four short links: 26 June 2013
Memory Allocation in Brains (PDF) — The results reviewed here suggest that there are competitive mechanisms that affect memory allocation. For example, new dentate gyrus neurons, amygdala cells with higher excitability, and synapses near previously potentiated synapses seem to have …
June 26, 2013 - O'Reilly Media