excellency : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a title used to address dignitaries (such as ambassadors or governors); usually preceded by `Your' or `His' or `Her'
- n an outstanding feature; something in which something or someone excels
News & Articles
- IMF Concludes ECF Review Mission to Burundi
A mission from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), led by Mr. Oral Williams, visited Bujumbura from June 10–21, 2013 to conduct the third review of the government’s economic and financial program supported by the IMF under the Extended Credit Facility (ECF). The mission met with His Excellency President Pierre Nkurunziza, Second-Vice President Gervais Rufyikiri, Senate President Gabriel ...
June 24, 2013 - IMF
- Media Advisory: Governor General to Take Part in the 60th Anniversary of the Korean War Armistice Ceremony of ...
His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General and Commander-in-Chief of Canada, will take part in a wreath laying and ceremony of remembrance on the 60th anniversary of the Korean ...
June 22, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Dialog with His Excellency President Fidel V. Ramos, Former President of the Republic of the Philippines
Sumitro Chair for Southeast Asia Studies Ernest Z. Bower interviews His Excellency President Fidel V. Ramos, former president of the Philippines, about Philippine politics, the economy, and the state of U.S.-Philippine relations. read more
June 18, 2013 - Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Ziad Abu Amr in International Herald Tribune
I have respectfully recommended to Her Excellency that she should, at her first opportunity, exercise her constitutional authority and invite the leader of the Official Opposition to form a new government with the support of the two other... Stephane Dion http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St%C3%A9phane_Dion&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFKGzmqOl3AfzuKVuSOzvDGxpQijA Canoe.ca http://www.google.com/url?q=http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Politics/2008/12/01/7590456-cp.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEXtSAFXmQX7c7iknxJlreII6ZEZw Dec 1, 2008
34843 44537 excellency We asked his excellency to exert his utmost efforts, as the German foreign minister and president of the EU, to end the siege on the Palestinian people," Abu Amr said in a joint news conference with Steinmeier.