- n rules governing socially acceptable behavior
- Bogna Wernichowska, who writes an etiquette column for Section, the country's most popular illustrated weekly magazine, notes that the etiquette dilemmas with which Poles are .
- You might think the current economic crisis would put etiquette expert Peggy Post out of work.
- Better known as Miss Manners, Martin has helped transform etiquette from the realm of society matrons to a tool for everyday life.
News & Articles
- Veteran says Flag Day often overshadowed
Flag etiquette an important part of this patriotic holiday, according to experts
June 14, 2013 - Anderson Independent-Mail
- Students' behavior when facing Old Glory bothers school board
Brevard School Board chair Barbara Murray said flag etiquette education should be emphasized for all students. / Getty Images/Comstock Images Respect for U.S. Flag in Schools Students have the responsibility to show respect during the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
June 14, 2013 - The Bay Bulletin
- Modern Etiquette: Finer points of the British Summer Season
(Jo Bryant is an etiquette advisor and editor at Debrett's, the UK authority on etiquette and modern manners (www.debretts.com). Any opinions expressed are her own.) By Jo Bryant LONDON (Reuters) - The British Summer Season is here, and the next few months are packed with special days and evenings out at sporting and cultural events. Here is some essential advice on etiquette and manners for ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Jim Furyk in Boston Herald
Everyone is afraid to lose their ticket,Furyk said. "The etiquette and behavior is far better than anywhere else because of the fear factor."
- Levi Leipheimer in USA Today
It was my fault,Leipheimer said. "Usually, you can put your foot down, but not today. I just didn't concentrate for a second. I landed on my butt. It hurts, but nothing's broken, so it's no big deal. It's racing etiquette not to attack...
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
This isn't about Washington etiquette, it's about bringing our troops home,said Obama. "This is how real change happens in America. This isn't symbolic, this is real."