- a of or relating to ethnology
ethnological field work
- The result, said Dean Collie, would be a kind of ethnological laboratory, the composition of which would be some-what as follows: American students, 40%; Europeans, 20; Asiatics .
- The Turks claim Mosul on ethnological grounds, a claim which is patently absurd, because the percentage of Turks there is small.
- A patient reader who goes through eight current African books will probably emerge with this feeling a certainty and with a strange hatful of ethnological information, native .
News & Articles
- At Bowers Museum, 'Gods and Gifts' samples a Vatican collection
The exhibition in Santa Ana includes artifacts that span 2 million years and hail from around the world. The 'wow' factor comes from non-Christian religions. "Gods and Gifts: Vatican Ethnological Collection," at the Bowers Museum in Santa Ana, may cover more ground than any exhibition seen in Southern California: Its 70-plus artifacts span 2 million years and hail from all six inhabited ...
Oct. 2, 2013 - Los Angeles Times