especial : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s surpassing what is common or usual or expected
he paid especial attention to her
- We are of one mind, however, in believing that Christian people have an especial responsibility for the solution of our racial problems and that if, as Christians, we sincerely .
- Senior divorce has taken root with especial tenacity in Japan, where, like China, 70% of all divorces are initiated by women, and where a large senior population has plenty of .
- Some of these mysterious sources have turned out to be pairs of galaxies in collision, which are of especial importance to cosmologists in their struggle to figure out how the .
- Justine Henin in Forbes
I could do very good things during my first three matches,Henin said. "Especial(AP) - ly today, I'm very happy the way I played, very aggressive, very consistent."
- Alexander Downer in The Age
In recent days, Australia has borne an especial sacrifice in Afghanistan with the loss of two brave and treasured soldiers,Mr Downer said. "But this has not diminished our resolve. It is strengthened."
- Michael Langrish in Western Morning News
Referring to the writings of the 18th-century politician, orator and political thinker Edmund Burke, Bishop Michael said: "Two different quotations from his writings seem to have especial relevance for us today: 'Never despair; but if you do, work...