- n secrets known only to an initiated minority
- They started the site, described as a "compendium of the world's wonders, curiosities and esoterica" three weeks ago, seeding it with strange places discovered on a road trip .
- A few students of presidential esoterica have had sympathy for the ideas of this jolly tradesman, who through skill and nerve climbed higher in the power circle than any other .
- In time these discussions moved beyond the esoterica that baseball nuts adore.
News & Articles
- Art show embraces world's mysteries
For their collaborative show at Adams and Ollman, "Moons of a Dewdrop," Paul Swenbeck and Joy Feasley have created a menagerie of esoterica, including paintings and ceramic sculptures that relate to magic and illusion.
July 12, 2013 - The Oregonian