- n the branch of theology that is concerned with such final things as death and Last Judgment; Heaven and Hell; the ultimate destiny of humankind
- German and Flemish painters of the 15th century turned eschatology, the study of "last things," into high art, epitomized by Jan Van Eyck's Last Judgment.
- He believes that the Islamic revolution's raison d'tre is to prepare the way for the messianic redemption, which in his eschatology is preceded by worldwide upheaval and chaos.
- With its "devolutionary theopantism" and "axiological eschatology," theology is jaw-breakingly abstract.
News & Articles
- Evening of Jewish, Christian and Islamic Dialogue
The Root and Branch Inc. is sponsoring "An Evening of Jewish, Christian and Islamic Dialogue" 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at the Columbia Gas Transmission cafeteria. The topic for discussion is "Eschatology: A Look at Both Monotheistic and Polyt...
Aug. 26, 2013 - Charleston Daily Mail
- Bill Leonard in Associated Baptist Press
Hagee is on television every day talking about the need to nuke Iran as a part of his view of biblical eschatology, and nobody has raised apparently any question aboutHuckabee preaching at Hagee's Cornerstone Church or McCain seeking, and...
- Richard Wagner in BP News
Both Islam and Christianity have a very well-defined eschatology, or period of the last days; both of them cannot be correct :,said William Wagner, senior professor at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary and author of the book, "How...
- John Hagee in FOXNews
Most people do not understand eschatology at all, period,Hagee said. "Many preachers do not understand it well enough to teach it, and there's nothing in the bible that's more twisted than eschatology. But I can assure you that eschatology...