- s capable of making an error
all men are error-prone
- A fix is in the works, but so far you can't search messages Needs a keyboard Some people are error-prone on touchscreens No multitasking.
- It was an unreliable, error-prone process.
- Republicans who back other candidates admit privately that Giuliani is proving far more durable and less error-prone than they ever expected.
News & Articles
- South suburban officials voice concerns with 911 system
The 911 system that emergency responders in Olympia Fields, Matteson, Richton Park and Park Forest rely on is error-prone and not getting better, according to Olympia Fields Police Chief John Krull. Krull said in the six months he has been police chief, he has heard the same gripes about the $1.5 million system from his officers that have been voiced since it first went live in 2011. “Every time ...
June 27, 2013 - SouthtownStar
- Clare Short in BBC News
It is my view that our political system is in trouble and that the exaggerated majorities in the House of Commons have led to an abject parliament and a concentration of power in Number 10 that has produced arrogant, error-prone government,...
- TJ Rodgers in Business Wire (press release)
This is a genuine wireless wire,said TJ Rodgers. "And that's really something because most of the wireless technologies are either too slow, error-prone, complex, expensive, or too unreliable to be trusted with Clos de la Tech. Obviously...
- Ed Rendell in Medical News Today (press release)
Rendell said, "There was a problem with nurses' being overworked and overtired and potentially error-prone in their jobs" (Couloumbis, Philadelphia Inquirer , 12/19).