erne : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n bulky greyish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail; of Europe and Greenland
- I investigated the old hoo-hah espoused by such as Ignatius Donnelly, Jules V erne and Arthur Conan Doyle, and looked into the sounder theories of bygone thinkers such as .
News & Articles
- The G-8 Summit in Lough Erne
Today, President Obama is in Northern Ireland for the G-8 Summit in Lough Erne. This year's G-8 is President Obama's fifth since taking office, and the second stop of his three-day trip to Northern Ireland and Germany. President Barack Obama participates in a G8 Summit meeting on Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership in the Library at Lough Erne Resort in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland ...
June 18, 2013 - The White House
- Obama, Hollande hold private meeting after G8
LOUGH ERNE, Northern Ireland, June 18 (UPI) -- The handover of authority in Afghanistan was one of the major topics of a meeting Tuesday with French President Francois Hollande, U.S. President Obama said.
June 18, 2013 - UPI
- G8 wraps with progress on tax evasion - but not on Syria
The sun came out at Lough Erne Resort in Northern Ireland today, the last day of the G8 summit, as leaders of the group announced they have agreed on new measures to clamp down on money laundering, illegal tax evasion, and – one of the political hot buttons of the day – corporate tax avoidance.
June 18, 2013 - Christian Science Monitor via Yahoo! News
- Arlene Foster in Belfast Newsletter
This is a tremendously encouraging development for a locally owned firm which is committed to growing business outside Northern Ireland,said Mrs Foster. "Invest NI support has given Erne Extrusions, and many other companies, experience of...
- Patrick Stewart in Londonderry Today
Dr Stewart added: "Funding has just been secured for similar equipment for the Trust's Erne Hospital. Ultimately we hope to extend aspects of the project province-wide to better the lot of these vulnerable patients."
- David Ford in Fermanagh Herald
Announcing Dr Kamble's selection, Mr Ford said: "Dr Kamble is a prominent figure who is held in very high regard by the community he serves in the Erne Hospital."