- a of or relating to or befitting eremites or their practices of hermitic living
- s characterized by ascetic solitude
the eremitic element in the life of a religious colony
- The second Burton myth is that his mind is still trapped in the eremitic universe of that darkened bedroom.
- The northeastern Chinese city of Yanji sits a quick 30 minute drive from the border of North Korea, and is one of the best posts for trying to glean the goings-on in that eremitic .
- The Loon feels eremitic and weird but warm too.