eraser : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an implement used to erase something
- There are plot twists in the form of an eraser bent on destruction, but this being a kids' book, you can count on once upon a time ending with happily ever after.
- In one sequence, Hanawa's face darkens with panic at the prospect of retrieving a dropped eraser.
- Breazeal put an eraser down in front of Cog, and Cog used its arm to pick the eraser up.
News & Articles
- Hayes, McCarthy leave their mark
Senior PJ Hayes and Connor McCarthy put their imprint on the Walpole High boys track record book. They also left some eraser marks in there as well from rewriting it on a number of occasions.
June 13, 2013 - The Walpole Times
- Atlanta Braves: Justin Upton Should Not Be Hitting No. 3 in the Batting Order
COMMENTARY | For 20 years, the Atlanta Braves were able to use permanent ink to write Chipper Jones' name into the three-hole of the batting order. This season, there have been more eraser marks on the Atlanta lineup card than a "Hello My Name Is" sticker at a Schizophrenia convention. Justin Upton has managed to remain the Braves' No. 3 hitter for much of the season, but, his recent struggles ...
June 10, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! Sports
- Thom Yorke in Ireland Online
Thom wrote on his blog: "In the past couple of weeks I've been getting a band together for fun to play 'The Eraser' stuff live and the new songs etc, to see if it could work. We don't really have a name and the set will not be very long cuz ...well...
- Gary Williams in First Coast News
It's an advantage having an eraser back there,Williams said.
- Antoine Wright in Dallas Morning News
I'm really not penciled in yet - there's always an eraser,Wright joked. "Right now, I'm just trying to secure this position. There's still a lot left to do. But I feel good about it right now. [Defense] is what's going to keep me out...