equalitarianism : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the doctrine of the equality of mankind and the desirability of political and economic and social equality
- It is the fact about the true equality of men that clashes critically with the 'equalitarianism' of the challenging Marxists .
- Says Taffel, onetime gifted student at Townsend Harris, a high school shut down by New York City in 1942 in a wave of economy and possible equalitarianism: "We do a better job .
- "Affection for the proliferating variety and mystery of traditional life, as distinguished from the narrowing uniformity and equalitarianism and utilitarian aims of most radical .
- Kim Hee-sun in ë™ì•„ì¼ë³´
Also, Congressmen Kim Hee-sun demanded an explanation for the Chief of Korean Economic Research Institute Jwa Seung-hee's claim that, "Korea's economy is losing its identity being caught in a trap of 'equalitarianism'," by saying, "Those kind...