epidemiologic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to epidemiology
- In the first epidemiologic study of this trace element, researchers have found that men who consume the most boron, 1.
- My actual words were: "If this disease follows the epidemiologic pattern of hepatitis B infection, then hospital workers will be next.
- We provide epidemiologic support, laboratory support, and we provide them support in terms of their medications and other material that they need to work on this outbreak.
News & Articles
- Fish Oil Risky for Men New Study Says
Everyone knows that consuming fish oil, in supplements or eating certain fatty fish, is good for you. It helps reduce risk of heart disease, among other things (at least we are told). In 1996, the American Heart Association (AHA) issued a scientific advisory and in 2000 more information was shared with the public, “Large-scale epidemiologic [...]
Aug. 12, 2013 - Injury Board