epicure : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person devoted to refined sensuous enjoyment (especially good food and drink)
- It's true that so many people have mistakenly used "gourmand" as meaning "epicure" rather than "glutton" that its meaning has become fuzzy.
- One epicure, tasting an exhibit, demonstrated that there were at least some people left in the world who appreciated the importance of the finer things in life — the proper blending of spices and garlic in a sausage, for example.
- Unlike the roach, it is an epicure: it feeds on human blood.
News & Articles
- The Best Local Cocktails From Around The World
Jessica Festa is the editor of Jessie on a Journey and Epicure & Culture. One of my favorite ways to get to know a culture is through their national and regional drinks.
June 25, 2013 - Business Insider