entity : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)
- The report also criticized four generals and two colonels who appeared in the film, saying they "improperly endorsed and participated with a non-Federal entity while in uniform.
- It would combat terrorism directed at the entity or Israel.
- The entity could, and should, bar immigrants who are known terrorists.
News & Articles
- Even in tight times, libraries deserve priority funding
What entity in our community serves the needs of every one of our citizens, whether that person is 3 years old or has been around for 90 years? And what place is this which can offer the same level of service to the wealthy and disadvantaged alike?
June 12, 2013 - Smoky Mountain News
- 'Bear Buddies' offer comfort to grieving families, children
The Heart Songs program, an entity of the Four Seasons Compassion for Life center, will be collecting teddy bears to benefit Buncombe County families until June 30. There are several drop-off locations in Black Mountain.
June 12, 2013 - Black Mountain News
- CFTC Provides For Mutual Acceptance of Approved Legal Entity Identifiers
Washington, DC — The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has issued an Amended Order expanding, through mutual acceptance by international regulators, the list of Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs) that can be used by registered entities and swap counterparties in complying with CFTC’s swap data reporting regulations.
June 10, 2013 - CFTC.gov
- Barack Obama in Reuters India
With the private sector so weakened by this recession, the federal government is the only entity left with the resources to jolt our economy back to life,Obama said during a televised prime-time appearance in the East Room of the White House...
- Ulrika Jonsson in BusinessWeek
We explored and will continue to explore all available options for funding and/or selling Saab, and it was determined a formal reorganization would be the best way to create a truly independent entity that is ready for investment,Saab...
- Condoleezza Rice in Omaha World-Herald (registration)
Grim-faced, Rice said the US will not turn its back on civilians in Gaza and that Hamas "is a hostile entity to the United States as well."