- n inflammation of the intestine (especially the small intestine); usually characterized by diarrhea
- Better sanitation (including fewer flies because of fewer horses) has knocked intestinal infections, such as diarrhea and enteritis, off the top list.
- It causes what is known as "drooping neck syndrome," which is accompanied by stomach cramps, dehydration and enteritis.
- I went through our old mnemonic FRIEND but there was no foreign body, radiation, infection, enteritis (like Crohn's disease), neoplasm (cancer) or diverticulitis producing .
- Martin Corry in BBC News
We cannot look for excuses, even though there was gastro-enteritis in the camp,Corry told the Guardian. "It was a bug, not food poisoning, and Matt Dawson was particularly ill. But we are not hiding behind it."
- Smyth in Belfast Telegraph
This is a very common form of gastro-enteritis,Dr Smyth said. "Anyone suffering these symptoms should absolutely not go anywhere near a hospital. If you have it, stay in your bedroom and maintain thorough and regular hand-washing. Wait 48...
- Nick Dougherty in Telegraph.co.uk
I was in the Philippines supposedly relaxing for this week's event but I've been sick quite a lot with gastro-enteritis,said Dougherty, who spent three hours in a Shenzhen hospital.