endothelial : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to or located in the endothelium
- The blood cells go into specially designed "tissue constructs," which are forged from collagen and endothelial cells and designed to act just like human skin (think a Barbie Dream .
- Robert Eckel, a professor at the University of Colorado, Denver, and past president of the American Heart Association, notes that endothelial function is affected by a number of .
- In some unspecified way, Durovic "stimulated" the reticulo-endothelial system of horsesa group of cells in the liver, spleen, bone marrow and lymphatic tissue which is .
News & Articles
- Scientists Identify Molecular Switch that Kick-Starts Formation of Arteries
The ability to form blood vessels is one of evolution’s crowning achievements. Now, scientists at the Gladstone Institutes have identified the molecular signals that direct the process of committing endothelial cells to become arteries or veins during embryonic development.
July 3, 2013 - UCSF News Office