endogenous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or resembling an endogen
- a derived or originating internally
- Usually we have an endogenous system it's called fibrinolysis to dissolve the thrombi.
- The effects of endogenous tax changes are especially hard to disentangle from other economic factors, their reasoning went, so they focused on exogenous tax changes and found a .
- Aerobic exercise works, in part, by stimulating the release of endorphins, a class of endogenous antidepressants made in the brain.
News & Articles
- A ginkgo biloba extract promotes proliferation of endogenous neural stem cells
( Neural Regeneration Research ) Neural stem cells proliferate in the subventricular zone and hippocampal dentate gyrus of adult mammals. However, the number of endogenous neural stem cells is insufficient to prevent cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injuries such as vascular dementia, so it is important to stimulate endogenous neural stem cell proliferation and differentiation. The ginkgo biloba ...
July 23, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Louis J Ignarro in Primenewswire (press release)
It has been well-established in a number of models that tPEMF(tm) can accelerate the endogenous anti-inflammatory pathways, which are mediated by nitric oxide,said Nobel Laureate Dr. Louis Ignarro, PhD, co-investigator on the EFFECT trial....
- Judith A. Reisman in Hawaii Reporter
Pornography triggers a myriad of endogenous, internal, natural drugs that mimic the high from a street drug,reports Judith Reisman, PhD., an acknowledged expert in the field of pornography and sex addiction. "Testimony from victims and...
- Julianne Hough in Reality TV World
This is a landmark paper because it provides genetic proof that endogenous inhibitors of angiogenesis circulating in the blood may protect us from the disease of cancer and is the first demonstration that a mild increase in one of the circulating... Judah Folkman http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_Folkman&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGiJDZ6laKheCDkXDToErgwdviR5w Newswise (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/509890/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGu4AD7wBXwGdUzjFWCLVuQp_9bYQ Feb 15, 2005
33012 42326 endometriosis Actually what happened is last week was more than just a tummy ache. Obviously. It turned out I ruptured a cyst that was on my ovary," wrote Hough. "I didn't know but I have endometriosis. I've apparently had it for a long time because I've...