encysted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a enclosed in (or as if in) a cyst
- The encysted cased larva is the infecting stage, found in the uncooked or poorly cooked pork.
- The tiny, encysted worms can live in the muscles of bears, dogs, birds, cats, guinea pigs, monkeys, rabbits, horses and cattle.
- But, encysted in a perfunctorily told story in which each character is paraded merely as a typethe grasping peasant, the sadistic Falangist, the hardy old freedom fighter .
- James Burnham in Ottawa Citizen
Political philosopher James Burnham explained why in his classic study, Suicide of the West: "For Western civilization in the present condition of the world, the most important practical consequence of the guilt encysted in the liberal ideology and...