- n the apparent surface of the imaginary sphere on which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- a of or relating to the sky or heavens
the empyrean sphere
- s inspiring awe
empyrean aplomb"- Hamilton Basso
- Alive, the Woodman has not been residing in the auteur empyrean for the past couple of decades.
- El Cid is up there with Lawrence of Arabia in the epic empyrean: passionate, eloquent, with a visual and emotional grandeur.
- But she's really an emissary from another, older world: the empyrean of classic movie glamour.