- a qualified for or allowed or worthy of being chosen
eligible to run for office
eligible for retirement benefits
an eligible bachelor
- Any country is eligible to send in a list of nominees for protection.
- Childless adults, currently excluded from Medicaid, would be eligible.
- Neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have .
News & Articles
- The Juice: Ichiro power! Suzuki hits walkoff homer for Yankees win
The Juice returns for season No. 6! It's almost eligible for free-agency! Stop by daily for news from the action, along with great photos, stats, video highlights and more. No matter that ace right-handers Yu Darvish and Hiroki Kuroda were … Continue reading ?
June 26, 2013 - Big League Stew via Yahoo! Sports
- Ducks get 3 years probation; still bowl eligible
EUGENE, Ore. -- The NCAA sanctions against the University of Oregon football team will keep the Ducks bowl eligible. The team was placed on three years probation through June 2016 as the NCAA wrote that "Both the former head football coach and the university agreed they failed to monitor the football program." The school also must give up a recruiting scholarship up in 2013 and 2014. Background ...
June 25, 2013 - KGW NewsChannel 8 Portland
- Is Detroit eligible for bankruptcy?
As Kevyn Orr continues to work on the city's finances, the big question now is if Detroit would even be eligible to file for bankruptcy.
June 24, 2013 - WXYZ-TV Detroit
- Timothy Geithner in MarketWatch
Today, we are providing servicers with the details they need to begin helping eligible borrowers,Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said in a statement.
- Nicola Roxon in FOXNews
Roxon said the case must go through proper channels _ an appeal to the Migration Review Tribunal and then the immigration minister _ but that "there is a valid reason for this doctor and his family to be eligible to stay here in Australia."
- Dan Jenkins in Hartford Courant
Sophomores in the past, such as a deserving Doak Walker in '47, for example, weren't given proper consideration because freshmen weren't eligible, and there was an obvious prejudice against youth,author Dan Jenkins, who is the historian for...