- a relating to or being an element
- a relating to severe atmospheric conditions
a race against hail or cold rains or some other elemental catastrophe"- J.K.Howard
- s of or being the essential or basic part
- Williams devoted his life to winning the elemental battle between batter and pitcher.
- For many Americans, the contest was an elemental struggle between good and evil, between leftist New Dealers and right-wing antiCommunists.
- Besides, it's the genius of anime deity Hayao Miyazaki, the movie's writer-director, to create elemental images more wondrous than alarming whether they're the forest demons of .
News & Articles
- Elemental Video Processing Solutions Selected for Foxtel OTT/TV Connected Television and iPad Services
Elemental Technologies, the leading supplier of video solutions for multiscreen content delivery, today announced that its video processing systems have been selected by Foxtel for
June 13, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Elemental LED Improves LED Strip Light Portfolio by Offering All Products in a Highly Reflective White PCB Form Factor
Elemental LED, the recognized U.S. based leader of innovative LED solutions, demonstrates market leadership by upgrading and standardizing white PCB across their complete line of high performance commercial grade LED strip light products. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10824257.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Tonight in Film: "Elemental," "Portland Expose," and more
Elemental Trailer from Go Project Films on Vimeo. "Elemental": The three environmental activists profiled in this engaging documentary are anything but simple. In India, a former government official mounts a crusade to restore the horrifically polluted Ganges River. In Canada,...
June 12, 2013 - The Oregonian
- Fidel Castro in Guardian Unlimited
My elemental duty is not to cling to positions, or even less to obstruct the path of younger people, but to share experiences and ideas whose modest worth comes from the exceptional era in which I lived,Castro wrote in the final paragraph of...
- Castro in Reuters UK
Maintaining a military base in Cuba against the will of the people violates the most elemental principles of international law,Castro wrote in a column posted on the government-run website www.cubadebate.cu.
- John McCain in Houston Chronicle
Manned spaceflight is something that is elemental and a vital part of our space program. I think we've got to catch up,McCain told the Chronicle.