- n the offspring who came first in the order of birth
- s first in order of birth
- That an unwed teenage mother, the eldest daughter of a prominent politician, no less, can chat about the birds and the bees on national TV speaks volumes about changing attitudes .
- A 1997 survey of 32 outstanding physics and chemistry students that was conducted by the National Taiwan Normal University found more than three-quarters of them were the eldest .
- My family and I were having breakfast that morning, and as the eldest son in a family of Japanese immigrants, I was given a special treat: hotcakes.
News & Articles
- Ben Affleck Shows His Sweet Side With Violet
Ben Affleck kissed his eldest daughter, Violet, while running errands in Santa Monica yesterday. The two traveled in Ben's vintage Chevy Malibu SS , which broke down on the side of the road on Saturday. Ben has been focusing on his dad duties in recent weeks while Jennifer Garner finishes up filming for Draft Day in Ohio. While Ben has been staying out of the spotlight to focus on his children ...
June 12, 2013 - PopSugar
- Bria Murphy Reveals Models' Extreme Eating Habits To Stay Thin
Sometimes in the world of modeling, it’s not a cake walk. Bria, the eldest daughter of legendary comedian Eddie Murphy, who has appeared in commercial print and magazine spreads such as hair-care line Dark and Lovely and Maxim, dispelled some of the secrets of the industry during a recent interview with Good Morning America . "I've heard of people eating cotton balls with orange juice…they dip ...
June 12, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- The Oldest Person Alive Olympics Are Heating Up
The absurd global claim to citizenship of the world's oldest person took a sad turn on Tuesday as Japan's 116-year-old Jiroemon Kimura, the oldest living human on Earth (officially) passed away. His death capped a particularly fatal 18 months for the eldest of the planet's elders, but it provided plenty of fodder for strange local news stories — and the title for oldest person alive now appears ...
June 12, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Pete Waterman in The Age
Kylie has my deepest sympathy but having lost my eldest son earlier this year I'm afraid I find it far too sensitive to discuss illness,Waterman said. "I am so shocked to hear this news particularly since Mike Stock and I had a very...
- Dave Brubeck in Contra Costa Times
I never was aware it was a great era until my eldest son, Darius, did his master's thesis on the 1959 year in jazz, and that seemed to be the year, where Miles Davis, I, and Thelonious Monk were all doing our things,Brubeck said. "Now that...
- Warren Buffett in Hellenicathletes.com
A few years ago the great American investor, Warren Buffett, opposed the repeal of the estate inheritance tax, saying that it "would be a terrible mistake," and was the equivalent of "choosing the 2020 Olympic team by picking the eldest sons...