elderly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n people who are old collectively
- s advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
elderly residents could remember the construction of the first skyscraper
- The cruelty inherent in scaring the elderly to score political points is beyond reprehensible.
- They will then study the effects of the new game in the same group of elderly players.
- Many elderly are spending more, too.
- Coen brothers in ktla 5
We haven't talked to him,Ethan Coen said backstage. "We know he's elderly and unhappy, so probably not well."
- John Hospers in Los Angeles Times
We have a significant number of elderly people in wheelchairs at the shelters,Pamela Hospers, Butte County public authority manager, told The Sacramento Bee. "It's very confusing, very frustrating when you have to change and leave...