elasticized : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s made with strands or inserts of elastic
slacks with an elasticized waistband
- New classics include versions from Tod's with rubber soles and an elasticized edge, as well as Tory Burch, whose popular Reva style has generated wait lists of up to 200 people.
- The paper jewels, actually collages made from color photographs of real gems, are meant to dangle from the neck on elasticized "platinum-colored" chains.
- For at least an hour each morning and afternoon, Salyut cosmonauts had to run on a treadmill, operate an exercise bike and, to put stress on the muscles, wear stiff, elasticized .
News & Articles
- Joe Soucheray: Dangerous heat during the Fair? We merely laugh and ask for more grease.
Somebody decided that about 2 cents worth of elasticized white cloth worn on the forearms would keep a body cool, so, sure enough, people are now walking around the Fair with what appear to be a kind of Civil War bandage on their arms. The first time I saw one, I thought the young woman must have suffered a repetitive stress injury, although that fad seems to have faded from the workplace.
Aug. 27, 2013 - Pioneer Press