eighty-three : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being three more than eighty
- Enjoy eighty-three acres of lush, green hillsides, a roaring river, swimming holes, sweeping mountain views, warm sunshine and riverfront acreage.
- One hundred and eighty-three aircraft took part in the first wave of the Japanese attack: "It was like the sky was filled with fireflies," bomber pilot Abe Zenji recalled.
- I must confess I'm now eighty-three, But from pains and aches I'm happily .
News & Articles
- 83 Asiana crash survivors plan to sue airline, Boeing
Eighty-three survivors of the crash of Asiana Flight 214 this month have taken the first step toward suing the airline and the plane's manufacturer.A Chicago law firm filed court documents Monday demanding that Boeing Co.
July 17, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- 83 Asiana victims file legal papers against Boeing, cite malfunction
Eighty-three of the passengers who were on Asiana Airlines Flight 214 that crash-landed at San Francisco International Airport took steps to sue the aircraft’s manufacturer, Boeing, a law firm representing the passengers announced Tuesday.
July 17, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- Lou Piniella in Chicago Daily Southtown
Eighty-three wins won this division last year, and it won the world championship,Piniella said, referring to the St. Louis Cardinals. "You have to look at it from that perspective. I mean, we're five games behind (the leader). Whether...
- Brian Mason in Edmonton Sun
This government just spent $25 million of taxpayers' money to give Alberta a new image,Mason told the legislative assembly yesterday. "All they've done is make Alberta look like Northumberland and sound like Arkansas. Eighty-three years...
- Rafael Benitez in FOXSports.com
I'm happy with the game we played in the first half and to start the second. I'm disappointed with the chances we had to finish the game though,Benitez said. "Eighty-three minutes and you make a mistake."