eightfold : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having eight units or components
- But by 2005, more than 1 million new patients were being treated, and the total in Africa had increased eightfold.
- Says Arturo Massol, a biologist at the University of Puerto Rico in Mayaguez, "We've also found that since the Navy left, those contaminants have decreased eightfold.
- The repetitive, self-obsessed language and terminology employed by any recovering addict is multiplied eightfold.
News & Articles
- What's Your Skin Cancer Risk?
More reason to do regular skin checks: Melanoma rates in young women have skyrocketed. A Mayo Clinic study finds they've increased eightfold between 1970 and 2009. (Show a derm any new or changing moles.) These are some potential causes of skin cancer.
July 1, 2013 - Fox News
- Kapil Sibal in Thaindian.com (blog)
Righteous View allows you to,/for every action/line your pocket appropriately/for total satisfaction,writes Sibal in his poem "Politicians' Eightfold Path".
- Mohamed ElBaradei in Newsweek
It started in Asia,says Mohamed ElBaradei, director-general of the United Nations' Vienna-based International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). "In India they are increasing their nuclear-power capacity eightfold by 2020; in China it's sixfold...
- Andrew Southcott in Sydney Morning Herald
Some expect China's nuclear power generation capacity to increase eightfold over the next 25 years,Dr Southcott said. "Estimates available to the committee suggest that, at a current price of $100 a kilogram, with Australia selling an...