- n the cardinal number that is the sum of seventeen and one
- s being one more than seventeen
- In fact, CENTCOM had originally called for twelve to eighteen months of Phase IV activity with active troop deployments.
- Earlier in the week, we learned that the manufacturing sector has posted its first gains in eighteen months, and that many of the banks that borrowed money at the height of the .
- The lawsuit alleges that Texaco, acquired by Chevron in 2001, left behind oil waste pits during the eighteen years in which it drilled in the region and that this has contributed .
News & Articles
- APR hits those with small budgets
Eighteen Division I teams will miss the postseason, and another 18 in men's basketball and nine other college sports will trade practice time for remedial classroom sessions under NCAA academic progress reports released Tuesday.
June 17, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Family honors son by helping cancer patients
Eighteen-year-old Russell O’Neal wanted very much to live.
June 17, 2013 - The Charlotte Observer
- Local teen explores wireless technology
Eighteen-year-old Cade Meurer has spent years exploring ways to transmit electricity wirelessly - a fairly new concept that's now earning him national recognition. The recent Eastern High School graduate submitted his research and work to Google Scie
June 17, 2013 - Kokomo Tribune
- John McCain in Purdue Exponent
Sarah Palin once said on the 2008 campaign trail, "Hillary left eighteen million cracks in the highest, hardest glass ceiling, but it turns out the women of America aren't finished yet and we can shatter that glass ceiling once and for all."
- Earl Woods in USA Today
Eighteen months ago [when I was appointed] was the proudest day of my career and I was honoured to be the England head coach and for 18 months I've enjoyed every minute. It is a sad day to have been relieved of my duties but I understand the... Steve McClaren http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_McClaren&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGPink3ijM3uHn9zaRbaM3Bm6Lbiw BBC Sport http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7100393.stm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHDCvo2lueydJvT6s226-DtjkMJRQ Nov 18, 2007
31927 41075 eighteen Eighteen is a par 5, and we both got on in regulation," Woods said. "He missed a 20-footer, and I made a 15-footer, uphill, left-to-right. It came out of me. That was my first fist pump. I started upper-cutting the air. It was the greatest...