effulgent : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s radiating or as if radiating light
the effulgent daffodils
- The camping group was able to find its way out of the dark woods thanks to the help of the effulgent moon which lit their path.
- As the elections came to an end so did the effulgent speeches and empty promises.
- The result is an effulgent theatrical success in a wan London dramatic season.
News & Articles
- An Art Project Shines A Light On The Things You Don't (But Should) Know About The Clitoris
When I step into artist Sophia Wallace 's Sunset Park studio in Brooklyn, the first thing I notice is the six–foot effulgent glow in the corner: "CLITERACY," the sign reads, illuminating a 130 square–foot wall dedicated to statistics, visual puns, and thought–provoking quotes about the human clitoris. Wallace is on a mission. Since launching her cliteracy campaign last October, which she has ...
Sept. 9, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Pope Benedict XVI in Zenit News Agency
In the country's 5000-year history, our diligent and intelligent ancestors created an effulgent culture and left us so many precious traditional crafts. It's of great importance to ensure that those endangered traditional arts and crafts are well... Li Changchun http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Changchun&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHBMGH3WTAp8hqsTmkGec5vVYIW2g Xinhua http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-02/18/content_10844616.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEE5sfhBGYDKDaJ5X9rV4g34HeWWQ Feb 18, 2009
31804 40941 effusion The Pope called on those present to ensure they remain united to Mary during these days leading up to Pentecost, invoking a renewed effusion of the Holy Spirit for the Church."