disused : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Westerns, as we all know, are a disused movie form, and part of this film's appeal lies simply in returning us to the thrilling days of yesteryear, to the beauty of spare narrative .
- But the economy would still be helped if government simply chose to "fill old bottles with banknotes, bury them at suitable depths in disused coal mines, which are then filled up .
- It's all right, occasionally, to revisit currently disused genres.
News & Articles
- Anti-squatting: protection for vacant offices
By Mark John PARIS (Reuters) - The four men occupying the disused food wholesale facility in northern Paris are not just tenants - they're guards. Engineer Simon Lavalette and three others - a journalist, an ex-fireman and a construction worker - live in the building, which sits in a row of empty premises waiting for business tenants on the banks of the Seine. The men face no obligation to ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Noel Gallagher in Ultimate-Guitar.Com
I can read him and I can f--king play him like a slightly disused arcade game,added Noel summing-up the full extent of his manipulation. "I can make him make decisions that he thinks are his but really they're mine. Without fighting. It's...
- Virgil in BBC News
They live in disused houses, hangars or abandoned factories, with no running water, electricity or heat, often surrounded by rubbish that attracts rats and packs of stray dogs,said Antonio Virgilio, MSF's head of mission in Calabria.