die-cast : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s formed by forcing molten metal into a die
a die-cast seal
- While ERTL, a respectable die-cast model-car company, is offering ; Blurp Balls -- hideous softball-size spheres, with names like Retch-A-Rat Tomcat, that shoot out revolting .
- Designed by Vice President Ralph Heintz, the cylinders, cylinder head and crankshaft are die-cast from aluminum alloy.
- These are all exactly alike in their collection of assets, each of them owning broadcast, narrowcast, die-cast, retrocast and cybercast, broadband, narrowband, audio, video .
News & Articles
- Temperature Measurement System features Profinet interface.
In addition to 4 galvanically isolated analog outputs, modular MI3 System is available with die-cast zinc housing and 6TE DIN rail housing. Temperature-resistant sensor heads transmit digitized measured values to communication boxes, which can also be integrated via Profinet and Ethernet. Profinet boxes are suitable for time-critical applications as they can transmit data to PLC in real-time ...
June 6, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Brad Keselowski in California Chronicle
I think they were the first die-cast cars I ever had,Keselowski said.
- Nancy Nord in CTV.ca
If more than one magnet is swallowed they can attract inside the body, causing intestinal perforations, infections and blockages,Nord said on Tuesday. "With respect to the lead issue, more than 250,000 Sarge die-cast toys are being...
- Chip Foose in Mustangs and Fords Magazine
It was a great honor to be recognized by the die-cast hobby,Foose said. "To be inducted with such legendary icons of the custom car industry means a lot to me."