- a easily destroyed
- Browse through, vote for your favorites and take a minute while doing so to contemplate what the world would be like without its most remarkable and destructible places.
- What we do need to save--and what we have done a fair job of bollixing up so far--is the earth as we like it, with its climate, air, water and biomass all in that destructible .
- What we do need to saveand what we have done a fair job of bollixing up so faris the earth as we like it, with its climate, air, water and biomass all in that destructible .
- Jeremy Piven in Los Angeles Times (blog)
I did. He's a wonderful combination of indestructible and totally destructible at the same time,Piven said. "It's a culmination of all the work coming together this year in the way that he finally merges these two companies, gets the power...
- Michael Gartner in DesMoinesRegister.com
The money that was put in went into improvements that are not destructible,Gartner said. "We're not going to have to buy a new scoreboard. We're not going to have to build a new back entrance." "We're not going to have to build a...
- John Paul Stevens in The Press Association
Those who harbour deadly identities in the Arab world may discover that as much as they wish to withdraw from the world and from their times, they are deadly not to the other but to themselves; nothing is as self-destructible as the decision to let... Amin Maalouf http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_Maalouf&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHBmi-PIfTeAHeUGn_vbMgzue4XDQ HardNews Magazine http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hardnewsmedia.com/portal/2006/08/568&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGMLMIb0f0P2T4Qt9xT3G_Dfs-Mcg Aug 30, 2006
27003 35769 destructive Comparing the ruling to the Washington case, he said it could prove far more destructive - quite literally - to our nation's communities and to our constitutional structure".