- s expressive of low opinion
- A Boston Police officer is being suspended (and Likely terminated) for a racially derogative e-mail.
- The "right" has made it a point to turn "liberal" into a derogative term, and to some extent this has been successful.
- As to the "mouthpiece" term (or the not-so-derogative in Chinese), it is a somewhat sad but accepted reality of all official news media staffs in China at the current stage .
- Steve Kragthorpe in Louisville Courier-Journal
I talked to Rich yesterday, and that did not happen,Kragthorpe said. "They were jawing back and forth, and both said some very derogative things to each other. Pat may have thought Preston spit in his face, but I talked to my player and...
- Hasso Plattner in ITworld.com
The Germany's Workers' Council Constitution Act, which supports the establishment of an employee representation body, was established at a time when "globalization was either an unknown concept or regarded predominately as a derogative term,"...