dermatological : Definition, Usages, News and More
dur muh tuh lo ji kuhl
- a of or relating to or practicing dermatology
- She worked as a dermatological assistant and although her doctor's office was struggling fewer people are getting Botoxed these days her boss assured her that everything .
- Also recapped McCain's dermatological procedure, and Obama's sore hip.
- At a dermatological meeting in October, researchers will present the results of a study in which stretch marks were zapped with the new excimer laser.
News & Articles
- Dr. Ghasri, Los Angeles Dermatologist, Offers Various Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology Treatments
LOS ANGELES, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthy skin is also beautiful skin. Clear skin that is free of sun damage, acne, psoriasis, eczema, discolorations, dry spots, rashes and other common dermatological ...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Latest American Innovations in Laser Surgery Revealed in Asia: Dr. Cameron Rokhsar Embarks on a Four Asian Country ...
With age comes a price, and it can come in the form of wrinkles, blemishes, sun damage, stretch marks, scars, and unwanted, exercise-resistant fat, but can thankfully all be treated with the innovative lasers and technologies available today. New York City Dermatologist, Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, M.D., will be speaking on the topic of skin resurfacing at the 9th Asian Dermatological Congress held in ...
June 18, 2013 - PRWeb