- n a consonant articulated with the tip of the tongue near the gum ridge
- a of or relating to the teeth
- a of or relating to dentistry
- Together they boomed Block Drug to a gross of more than $10 million last year on 25 dental products (Poloris dental poultices, Polident denture cleaners, etc.
- The resulting dental board document conceded that "small amounts of free mercury may be released from amalgam filings over time," but that they were "far below the established safe .
- The report of the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching indicates great progress in advancing dental education.
News & Articles
- Dental clinic services for Maine's disabled expected to continue
The services of a state-run dental clinic that closed Friday will be contracted out to Community Dental in Biddeford.
June 15, 2013 - Portland Press Herald
- Free dental work offered for hundreds in Norcross
Hundreds lined up Friday to receive more than $1 million worth of free dental care. Going to the dentist can be frightening for many, but for those who haven’t been able to afford to see one in years, it’s a different story. The lined formed early Friday morning at the Atlanta Trade Center on Jeurgens Court in Norcross, where attendees received dental work for free. The Georgia Mission of Mercy ...
June 14, 2013 - WSB-TV 2 Atlanta
- Midwest Dental to Open Practice in Deerfield, Wis.
Midwest Dental will open a new office in Deerfield, Wis. on August 5. The office will be located at 10 Liberty Street, Suite 104 in Deerfield, in the Liberty Commons complex near Subway and Hometown Pharmacy.
June 13, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Anthony Giddens in PR Newswire (press release)
An increasing number of employers are looking at dental insurance as a key factor in a benefits package and Aflac's dental offering helps them provide excellent options for their employees without any direct cost to the company,said Tom...
- Kevin Rudd in The Age
We have a huge problem in terms of dental health in the country,Mr Rudd said.
- Nicola Roxon in The Age
We have a pretty high take-up rate for younger children in primary school and we know that we need to encourage teenagers to start taking responsibility for their dental care,Ms Roxon told ABC TV today.