- v remove the consecration from a person or an object
- s divested of consecration
- The synagogues were deconsecrated before the last Israeli soldiers withdrew.
- On the top floor of a deconsecrated Evangelical church in Berlin's Kreuzberg area, Ismet Dertli puts the finishing touches on the curriculum for a new subject being offered in the .
- And although the church was deconsecrated as a house of worship in 1944 it was hard to escape the almost liturgical overtones of the commemoration as the burghers and bankers of .
News & Articles
- As many as 20…
Snyder Methodist Church was built in 1903 after the Great Fire of 1901 in Jacksonville. About 20 years ago, it was deconsecrated as a church, and recently it's been closed because of safety issues.
April 10, 2014 - WJXT Jacksonville