- a conforming to the Carnot cycle
- a forming a whorl or having parts arranged in a whorl
- a of a compound having atoms arranged in a ring structure
- a recurring in cycles
- s marked by repeated cycles
- It is cyclic GMP that initiates the muscular and vascular changes that lead to an erection in the first place.
- It's worth remembering too that the music business is cyclic.
- Cyclic AMP also plays a role in the digestive and reproductive processes as well as in the brain's system of message transmission.
News & Articles
- Insulet's Tubeless, Wireless Insulin Pump Features TOPAS® Cyclic Olefin Copolymer
Insert Molded Plunger Delivers Drug Compatibility and Dimensional Stability in Breakthrough Device for Diabetes Treatment FLORENCE, Ky. – The industry's first tubeless and wireless insulin pump, recently upgraded by developer Insulet Corp., Bedford, Mass., features an insert molded Plunger made of TOPAS® cyclic olefin copolymer (COC) from TOPAS Advanced Polymers. The next-generation ...
June 20, 2013 - ThomasNet